Snowshoe hike and ring of the Three Peaks of Lavaredo
THREE PEAKS OF LAVAREDO
50 € per person
A snowshoe hike in one of the most beautiful places in the world, a symbol of the Unesco Dolomites Heritage: the Three Peaks of Lavaredo.
The loop we will make starts from Lake Antorno and, passing through the Auronzo Refuge, we will reach Forcella Lavaredo on a route that winds between the walls of the famous Three Peaks and the Monte Paterno Group. We will then slip below the north walls of the Three Peaks to close a scenic loop. A ‘unique experience that will allow us to enjoy a pristine but, above all isolated environment. Itinerary with very low winter attendance that will allow us to have the mountain to ourselves.
The hike has a total elevation gain of 600 meters
COST: 50 € per person for Guide service and insurance policy.
To book you can fill out the Form on this page or contact us directly.
Equipment to bring
- Scarponcini da trekking alti e impermeabili – No Moon Boot
- Technical clothing suitable for the excursion and for the temperatures
- Backpack large enough (20-25 liters) to contain the extra clothing to store
- Cap, gloves, jacket, spare warm clothing, thermos with hot drink or water, snacks and packed lunch
- It is possible to rent snowshoes and poles for €10
How can I pay for the tour?
Is reservation mandatory?
What happens in case of bad weather?
I will notify you in a timely manner to the references you will give me to contact you.
Can I cancel the reservation? By when?
For cancellations due to causes other than weather uncertainty, in the last 24 hours of departure, a penalty of 50% of the total cost is foreseen.
- Alpine Guide Service
- Guide Service AMM
- Individual insurance policy
- Meals and drinks
- Attrezzatura quali ciaspole e ramponcini