Snowshoeing in the presence of Mount Crystal
35 € per person
Snowshoeing in the heart of the Dolomites: the Val Popena!
Snowshoe hike in front of Monte Cristallo!
Medium-high hike that takes place in the environment, i.e. not on beaten ground, in the center of Val Popena between Misurina and Monte Cristallo.
Outing in cooperation with mountain guide.
For those without, there is the possibility of snowshoe rental (including poles) for 10€.
TOTAL LEVEL: 600m approx.
DEVELOPMENT: about 8 km
To book you can fill out the Form on this page or contact us directly:
George 349.6848307 firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea 340.8455744 email@example.com
Equipment to bring
- Scarponcini da trekking alti e impermeabili – No Moon Boot
- Technical clothing suitable for the excursion and for the temperatures
- Backpack large enough (20-25 liters) to contain the extra clothing to store
- Cap, gloves, jacket, spare warm clothing, thermos with hot drink or water, snacks and packed lunch
- It is possible to rent snowshoes and poles for €10
How can I pay for the tour?
Is reservation mandatory?
What happens in case of bad weather?
I will notify you in a timely manner to the references you will give me to contact you.
Can I cancel the reservation? By when?
For cancellations due to causes other than weather uncertainty, in the last 24 hours of departure, a penalty of 50% of the total cost is foreseen.
The cost includes the Guide service and individual accident insurance
Any expenses for meals, transport, equipment rental, etc.