Snowshoeing to the Cathedral of Ice Falls, Travenanzes Valley
35 € per person
This snowshoe hike is a treat not to be missed!
We are going to explore the Travenanzes Valley in Cortina, an enchanted place that in winter
crystallizes its walls.
This incredible valley is dotted with magnificent icefalls up to 300 meters long and
why it has always been the Mecca of ice climbers who try their hand at climbing
Crazy on crystal castles.
We will start from Fiames and go along this magnificent valley surrounded by the high walls
Of the Tofane and Fanes peaks.
A wild and silent snowshoe hike in a place rich in mountaineering history, the
war and dolomite nature
Equipment to bring
- Scarponcini da trekking alti e impermeabili – No Moon Boot
- Technical clothing suitable for the excursion and for the temperatures
- Backpack large enough (20-25 liters) to contain the extra clothing to store
- Cap, gloves, jacket, spare warm clothing, thermos with hot drink or water, snacks and packed lunch
- It is possible to rent snowshoes and poles for €10
How can I pay for the tour?
Is reservation mandatory?
What happens in case of bad weather?
I will notify you in a timely manner to the references you will give me to contact you.
Can I cancel the reservation? By when?
For cancellations due to causes other than weather uncertainty, in the last 24 hours of departure, a penalty of 50% of the total cost is foreseen.
Alpine Guide Service, Guide service of a Medium Mountain Companion, individual accident insurance.
Meals, drinks, transport and equipment.